As I am sure you are all aware by now the BSH have cancelled their conference for this year with the next conference planned to be in Liverpool on the 25th to the 27th April 2021.
Thrombosis UK had planned to hold one day conferences across the country in May 2020 but with the country in lockdown due to Covid 19 these have been postponed to September & October 2020. The sessions and speakers should remain as before and further details are available below
Open to all healthcare and allied professionals, they invite you to reserve your place at the popular one-day meetings now being held in seven venues across the UK during September and October 2020.
Belfast – Bristol – Cardiff – Glasgow – London – Manchester – London – Oxford
- Presentations from global, national and local VTE leads
- Interactive workshops
- Updates on research, pilot trials and guideline development
- Exampling models of effective VTE prevention across MDTs
- Addressing challenges and issues in VTE management
- Welcoming discussion, questions, sharing and debate
- Ideal for networking
- Exhibition to existing, new and just launching innovations in VTE
- Opportunity to collect patient information resources and aids
- CPD accredited
To view agendas and register: