Thrombosis UK are holding one day conferences across the country in May 2020.
Open to all healthcare and allied professionals, they invite you to reserve your place at the popular one-day meetings now being held in seven venues across the UK during May 2020.
Belfast – Bristol – Cardiff – Glasgow – London – Manchester – London – Oxford
- Presentations from global, national and local VTE leads
- Interactive workshops
- Updates on research, pilot trials and guideline development
- Exampling models of effective VTE prevention across MDTs
- Addressing challenges and issues in VTE management
- Welcoming discussion, questions, sharing and debate
- Ideal for networking
- Exhibition to existing, new and just launching innovations in VTE
- Opportunity to collect patient information resources and aids
- CPD accredited
To view agendas and register:
CLOT are again pleased to be organising a session at the BSH at their annual scientific meeting in Birmingham from the 27th to the 29th April 2020. This is their 60th birthday and they are very keen for nurses and AHP to join them for this meeting. Further to this funding is available for nurses to attend details here. Why not submit an abstract for poster or presentation for the nursing session which is on the Tuesday which is a day aimed specifically at nurses. More details about the conference available here